ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

[gnso-osc] CCT Report II

  • To: <gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc] CCT Report II
  • From: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 14:30:31 +0100

Mason,

wrt Report II section 4.9

I too struggle to understand the basis of the objection to section 4.9 as Ive
not yet heard an advocate for the right to be unpleasant. However, may I suggest
a simple compromise.

DELETE

As reflected in the following ICANN Board Resolutions, the CCT encourages ICANN,
Staff, and the GNSO to remind participants frequently of its standards for
behavior:

ADD

This issue has been fully addressed by the Board:

Philip

OSC Chair