ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

[soac-mapo] Draft Quick Look rec

  • To: <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-mapo] Draft Quick Look rec
  • From: "Mary Wong" <Mary.Wong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 20:12:20 -0400

Hi everyone,

On a different note, here's an attempt to start a draft rec for the Quick Look
issue. It struck me, on trying to do it, that some of my concerns with the
procedure are tied up with the fate of other issues such as criterion 4. I
confess that I've also not kept notes as to the range of conversations that
took place, on email and via teleconference, on this topic (and may not have
been on a call where that was the case).

As such, the current draft rec is pretty short and limited mostly to the
"manifestly" and "abusive" question. I'd appreciate any additions and comments.

Thanks,
Mary

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law
Chair, Graduate IP Programs
UNIVERSITY OF NEW HAMPSHIRE SCHOOL OF LAWTwo White StreetConcord, NH
03301USAEmail: mary.wong@xxxxxxx.eduPhone: 1-603-513-5143Webpage:
http://www.law.unh.edu/marywong/index.phpSelected writings available on the
Social Science Research Network (SSRN) at: http://ssrn.com/author=437584

As of August 30, 2010, Franklin Pierce Law Center has affiliated with the
University of New Hampshire and is now known as the University of New Hampshire
School of Law. Please note that all email addresses have changed and now follow
the convention: firstname.lastname@xxxxxxxxxxx. For more information on the
University of New Hampshire School of Law, please visit law.unh.edu