ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[whois-comments]

Who-Is changes

  • To: <whois-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Who-Is changes
  • From: "Maarten" <maarten@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 15:50:31 -0800

I would like to register my support for changes to the current domain name
registration system that allows me to substitute my personal information
with that of the domain registrar.  They would be able to contact me if it
is necessary.  This would keep my privacy intact.  Of the two proposals I
have seen, I support "Operational Point of Contact" over the "Special
Circumstances" version.  I'm sure a way for law enforcement to track down
actual domain owners can be established for legitimate circumstances.

Thank you

Maarten