ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] Re: [alac-admin] Internal Procedures

  • To: <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] Re: [alac-admin] Internal Procedures
  • From: "Sebastian Ricciardi" <sricciardi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 10:45:07 -0300

It is also true that having a simple mechanism for Time Frames and Proxies
is useful.
I think we are all agree in settle a simple and effective mechanism of
internal procedures.

Thomas, would you be comfortable in  simplifying your draft deleting issues
concerning Staff and Liasons interaction and the process of documentation ?
We can agree very fast on Officers and Voting, proxies and time frame so
let's do that.

If you think the procedures should be more restrictive, I don't have a
problem to add more issues as long as they do not disturb job fluency
(Notify the comitee when a member ask for staff help in editing a document
is really a pain in the ass - excuse my french).

Best Regards,

Sebastian