ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

RE: [alac] RE: Archiving comments received? (Proposal.)

  • To: <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [alac] RE: Archiving comments received? (Proposal.)
  • From: "Denise Michel" <denisemichel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 11:35:54 -0700

The draft criteria/process/guuideliness for public comment should have
contained the "forum" email address, rather than the "alac-comments" email
address.  I will correct that.  Additionally, I will contact the few people
who have sent comments on this and invite them to re-send their comments to
the "forum" address to be publicly posted.  The "forum" public archive has
been operational -- this list just hasn't been used yet.

Denise