ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

RE: [bc-gnso] FOR REVIEW: BC comment on ICANN's focus for 5-year strategic plan

  • To: "'Aparna Sridhar'" <aparnasridhar@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'Marilyn Cade'" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [bc-gnso] FOR REVIEW: BC comment on ICANN's focus for 5-year strategic plan
  • From: "Chris Chaplow" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 14:43:05 +0100

Members,

Thanks Aparna for making updates to the document.

I am fine to accept the changes and in particular for the sections that I
authored. I would ask that Tim Cheng,  Andrew Mack and Martin Sutton also
advise of their respective sections.

David,  I am not aware of any existing BC position on the issue or scope of
Public interest.    Your suggestion  that we recognize that public interest
issues within the context of ICANN’s mandate are within its purview, seems a
reasonable approach.

If Aparna can restore the public interest points within this, and post back to
the list, it would be a step forward.

We need to submit the final version on the 31st January.

Many thanks for contributing.

 best

Chris Chaplow
Managing Director