ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-arr-dt]

RE: AW: [gnso-arr-dt] FW: [soac-discussion] FW: Next selection

  • To: <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "William Drake" <william.drake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>, Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: AW: [gnso-arr-dt] FW: [soac-discussion] FW: Next selection
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 09:21:44 -0400

Thanks to everyone who worked so cooperatively on this.  As soon as I receive
the final draft from Bill I will send it to Olof and Janis so that the call of
candidates may be posted with reference to our proposed procedures.

Glen - Could you quickly get the draft posted once it is received so that a
link could be provided in the Call for Candidates?

Chuck