ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consensus-wg]

RE: [gnso-consensus-wg] Proposal for discussion July 17

  • To: gnso-consensus-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-consensus-wg] Proposal for discussion July 17
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 07:51:02 -0400

Perhaps, but that is not what is in the Board-approved document for the new GNSO. So it seems prudent to make the proposal crystal clear.

There are a number of By-laws that will need to be changed to reflect the new structure, whatever it is. So quoting the current ones to reflect what will happen does not make a lot of sense. If we want to "keep" the definitions as USER instead of the already approved REGISTRANT, we need to say it - it is our only kick at the can.

Alan