ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

Re: [gnso-consumercci-dt] Latest Version of Advice Letter & Supplement

  • To: Berry Cobb <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-consumercci-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-consumercci-dt] Latest Version of Advice Letter & Supplement
  • From: Steve DelBianco <sdelbianco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 18:36:05 +0000

Thanks, Berry.

In the attached markup of the Advice Letter:
On page 4 we should note Evan's reply comment.  I did it this way:
 The dissenting position of two WG members are included in Appendix C, along
with a response to that dissent from another WG member.

On page 8 I fixed one grammar error "Scope … is "

I repeated the table heading row on several pages

The link to WG attendance Log requires the reader to have Confluence login
credentials.   Could you save the spreadsheet as a PDF and place it somewhere
that does not require the reader to login?

In the attached Next Steps note to GNSO:
I revised footnote 1 on the timeline to read:
ICANN Board instructs ICANN to start collecting available baseline metrics of
existing gTLDs and new gTLDs once delegated, until final metrics framework
requirement is completed by the Review Team

I revised footnote 6 to read:

3 Year delegation mark for target comparison, as requested in the Dec-2010
ICANN Board resolution.