ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-consumercci-dt]

Re: [gnso-consumercci-dt] RE: updated advice on consumer metrics, per 20-November WG conference

  • To: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-consumercci-dt] RE: updated advice on consumer metrics, per 20-November WG conference
  • From: Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 07:02:31 +0100

Dear Jeff,

On 26/11/2012 03:15, Neuman, Jeff wrote:
> Your generalizations about the public interest and disclosure are
> based only on your personal beliefs.

With all due respect, the points made by Evan are echoed by some people
in our diverse At-Large community so they are not entirely 100% his
personal beliefs. The ALAC may draft a statement on these points in the
future when it formally consults its members and if a significant
segment wishes to have a statement drafted. In the meantime and although
my personal point of view differs from both Evan's point of view and
yours (but I am personally ready to accept the current compromise) I do
find the email exchange useful. Thanks!
Kindest regards,

Olivier

--