ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dt-wg]

RE: [gnso-dt-wg] Domin tasting ad hoc group statements of interest - 22 August 2007

  • To: <gnso-dt-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-dt-wg] Domin tasting ad hoc group statements of interest - 22 August 2007
  • From: "Francesco Cetraro" <francescoc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 16:23:25 +0200

Francesco Cetraro - Registrar

I currently hold the position of Registry Relations Manager at Ascio
Technologies inc., an ICANN Accredited Registrar based in Copenhagen (DK).
Ascio´s offer focuses mostly on brand protection services, with registration
and management of domain names in pretty much all TLDs available worldwide. We
provide our services through a network of over 300 resellers, including ISPs,
Telcos, Hosting Companies and Law firms.
Ascio is a fully owned subsidiary of London-based Group NBT plc., which also
owns Netnames (ICANN Accredited as well), NetBenefit hosting, Easily.co.uk and
Speednames. Normally my official comments reflect the position of GroupNBT as a
whole, unless stated otherwise.

I currently serve as Ascio's representative on the ICANN Registrar
Constituency, and in general I represent Ascio in its relationship with ICANN
and gTLD/ccTLD registries, including a number of local ccTLDs registrar
associations and also in the EUrid´s technical reference panel.

Best Regards
Francesco Cetraro
Ascio Technologies inc.