ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idng]

Re: [gnso-idng] 3rd Draft on Sting Similarity

  • To: gnso-idng@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-idng] 3rd Draft on Sting Similarity
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 22:39:17 +0100

hi,

And this is where we disagree.  I claim that this is not what the council
decided and that you are taking a wider interpretation then is warranted.

I agree that this is not the place to hash this out (will probably end up in
the courts before it is actually decided), and that is why I am asking that we
avoid something subject to interpretation in the use of examples, especially
when non controversial examples can be constructed.

a.