ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc]

AW: AW: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] is anything happeing

  • To: <avri@xxxxxxx>, <Gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: AW: AW: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] is anything happeing
  • From: <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 17:42:39 +0200

Hi Avri,

surprising telepathy! Would be interesting to develop a DNS for such a
communication tool :-).

With regards to the question when this team should get started I might have a
slightly different view due to prioritization of council work. In this respect
a firm opinion of the OSC and PPSC would be helpful.

The team has not yet been officially installed by the council. To my knowledge
there are volunteers so far: Tatyana Khramtsova (RrSG), Ray Fassett (RySG),
Avri Doria (NCSG), Rudi Vansnick (NCSG), Philip Sheppard (CBUC), Wolf-Ulrich
Knoben (ISPCP)

Wolf-Ulrich