ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc]

AW: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] is anything happeing

  • To: <avri@xxxxxxx>, <Gnso-improvem-impl-sc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: AW: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] is anything happeing
  • From: <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 16:47:46 +0200

Hi Avri and Philip,

The topic will be - again - on the next council meeting agenda. According to
the minutes item 8.3 of the last meeting OSC and PPSC shall be asked about
their opinion how to proceed. I'd prefer having one team overseeing the whole
implementation phase instead of different ones.

The OSC and its related subteams seem to be closer to fulfil their tasks than
the PDP working team, so implementation could start regarding the OSC related
recommendations. PPSC could follow later.

I'd be glad getting some inout for the next council meeting on 07 Oct.

Best regards
Wolf-Ulrich