ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

RE: [gnso-osc-csg] Change to OSC-CSG 10 April Draft Meeting Notes

  • To: "Victoria McEvedy" <victoria@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Olga Cavalli" <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jahedlund@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-csg] Change to OSC-CSG 10 April Draft Meeting Notes
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 14:36:49 -0400

Victoria,

Our primary responsibility is to develop implementation plans for the
Board approved recommendations regarding constituency and SG operations.
If we are unable to develop recommendations that accommodate both
constituency interests and the Board's recommendations, in other words
if we end up with conflicts between the two, I believe the Board
recommendations would prevail.  The fact that the Board will be
approving charters will hopefully minimize some conflicts.

Chuck