ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

RE: [gnso-osc-csg] RE: Actions/Summary: 07 March 2010 NairobiMeeting

  • To: "'Gomes, Chuck'" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx>, "Papac, Krista" <Krista.Papac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-csg] RE: Actions/Summary: 07 March 2010 NairobiMeeting
  • From: Claudio Di Gangi <cdigangi@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 09:54:29 -0400

Thanks for this excellent analysis Chuck.

As per our discussion on today's call, I offer the following language to
further refine:

1.     No person shall serve in the same constituency or SG leadership position
for more than four consecutive years.

2.     A grandfather clause shall cover those volunteers currently serving in
leadership positions.

3.     Any exception to this policy would require approval by membership.