ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

RE: [gnso-osc-csg] Work on Task 2

  • To: <myoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-csg] Work on Task 2
  • From: <HughesDeb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 09:02:26 -0400

Great, thanks.

Debbie

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Michael Young
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2010 8:39 AM
To: Michael Young
Cc: gnso-osc-csg
Subject: [gnso-osc-csg] Work on Task 2

Hi all,

I have been doing some research on outreach to Internet communities in
developing countries. I am only part way there so far and have a few
calls In I am waiting have returned. Unfortunately this morning my
laptop has died and I am working from my phone. Next week I will send
this work within Debbie's document but I can talk about my progress
today on the call.

Michael Young