ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

RE: [gnso-osc] GNSO Council Proxy Procedures

  • To: "'Avri Doria'" <avri@xxxxxxx>, <gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc] GNSO Council Proxy Procedures
  • From: "Ray Fassett" <ray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 12:01:49 -0400

I going to pipe in from the peanut gallery that a main tenet of the GCOT was
to stress the overriding principle of attendance to meetings - and with
regards to incorporating a proxy procedure was not to be for convenience
such as unplanned, or last minute absences.  Personally, I do not think this
is a difficult concept to communicate, including to new members to the
Council, and in fact what the GCOT felt was important to do.

Sorry to interject.

Ray