ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

AW: [gnso-osc] GNSO Council procedures - proxy vote - v7 - FINAL

  • To: <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>, <gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: AW: [gnso-osc] GNSO Council procedures - proxy vote - v7 - FINAL
  • From: <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 16:28:18 +0200

Sorry, I was too fast thinking the council could easily approve the amendments
with a motion at the Singapore meeting.

By checking the document provided it becomes clearer that a clean and redline
version of the relevant parts of the ROPs are required in order to give council
members a chance to understand the rationale behind. I'd like to ask Julie
whether you could prepare those versions as well as drafting a related motion.
In addition staff may need time to adapt the "voting flow chart".

Officially the document and motion deadline for the Singapore meeting is today.
I wonder if there's time enough to prepare. It may therefore be more useful to
move to the next council meeting (21 July).

Secondly, I'd like to ask whether there are further items still on the OSC
agenda. The OSC term - by a council motion - has been extended until the
Singapore meeting.

Kind regards
Wolf-Ulrich