ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

RE: [gnso-pednr-dt] Proposed agenda for PEDNR WG call

  • To: "Alan Greenberg" <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-pednr-dt] Proposed agenda for PEDNR WG call
  • From: "Mason Cole" <masonc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 11:06:20 -0700

Sorry, Alan, I don't quite follow.  If it doesn't relate directly to the
PENDR, why would it need to be discussed at all, time permitting or not?

I agree with Michele.  If it were to be discussed in any substantive
way, it's only fair that Demand Media have the opportunity to
participate in the discussion.