ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

Re: [gnso-pednr-dt] Proposal regarding Guaranteed renewal period and blackout

  • To: "Michele Neylon :: Blacknight" <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-pednr-dt] Proposal regarding Guaranteed renewal period and blackout
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 21:04:28 -0500

One more thought.

To paraphrase Michael Young, we are so close to closing out this PDP. This particular proposal is a FAR cry from what I wanted to see as an outcome. I am sure the same can be said for Registrars. But just perhaps it is a compromise that meets most of our absolute minimum requirements and that we all can live with.

Alan