ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-dt]

Re: [gnso-policyimpl-dt] Updated version of Policy & Implementation WG Charter - Holly's comments

  • To: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-policyimpl-dt] Updated version of Policy & Implementation WG Charter - Holly's comments
  • From: Eric Brunner-Williams <ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 14:55:00 -0700

On 6/20/13 2:20 PM, Alan Greenberg wrote:

> I trust that it is exactly the opposite. Id entities such as the GAC
> are excluded from the process, then there only option is to come in
> after-the-fact, something that is happening at the moment, but not
> something that we want to encourage.

I suspect that you overlooked my mail of the 16th, message id
<51BDF0E7.6090705@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.

I appreciate your advocacy for your AC, as if co-equal to others, but
if you really do think the means of reducing the role of or removing
the  restriction to the GNSO is within the mission, purpose or
deliverables of the GNSO's drafting team, could you demonstrate that
from the Council's instructions? I missed whatever it is you found.

Eric