ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-dt]

RE: [gnso-policyimpl-dt] For final review - proposed WG Charter

  • To: "Shatan, Gregory S." <GShatan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Rosette, Kristina'" <krosette@xxxxxxx>, Cheryl Langdon-Orr <langdonorr@xxxxxxxxx>, Tim Ruiz <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-policyimpl-dt] For final review - proposed WG Charter
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 23:46:10 +0000

Can we agree to give Holly the freedom to make a final call when she wakes up
on Thursday morning in Australia?  Hopefully, the numbers will make it easy but
even if it doesn't, I don't see any big problem with B or C, which are the
leading choices.

It is critical that the proposed charter be sent to the Council in time to meet
the deadline and that Wolf can make the motion in time.

Chuck