ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

RE: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Revised Email Message to Request Feedback regarding the flow charts

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Revised Email Message to Request Feedback regarding the flow charts
  • From: "J. Scott Evans" <jscottevans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 08:32:26 -0700

Dear All:
I think this new draft clearly sets out our expectations.  I like the new
wording and I believe Chuck and Marika have done a great job of eliminating
some of the "hot-button" terminology that some felt might lead to unnecessary
wrangling.
My vote is to get these into final order and send out before the end of next
week.
I strongly encourage others on this list to chime in with their thoughts so
that we can move this forward.
Thanks in advance.
J. Scott

j. scott evans - associate general counsel - adobe - 408.536.5336 -
jscottevans@xxxxxxxxxxx