ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc]

Re: [gnso-ppsc] CALL FOR CONSENSUS: Revised Final GNSO Working Group Guidelines

  • To: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ppsc] CALL FOR CONSENSUS: Revised Final GNSO Working Group Guidelines
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 10:07:32 -0500

Dear Stéphane

What I was trying to say was that I thought you were a full member not an
observer.  I was not suggesting your departure.

I was not refering to the leadership of the OSC and PPSC - which was temporary,
but rather to its membership.  Which I fairly clearly remember as including the
chair (or the v-chair) as a full member.

a.