ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-sti]

Re: [gnso-sti] Common Grounds Paper

  • To: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-sti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-sti] Common Grounds Paper
  • From: "Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond" <ocl@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 23:37:30 +0100

Jeff:

At ALAC, we cut/pasted the chart into an MS Excel document and added columns in
order to collect the position of each of our ALAC working group participants.
This consultation has enabled us to launch an internal debate only on the
points which required debating, and to quickly identify consensus points. Time
being of the essence, may I venture to suggest that we all do this in our
constituencies?
Following-up on the discussions that took place in today's conference call, do
any of you feel that the Common Grounds Paper requires additions/amendments?
Ditto for thursday's call, tomorrow. It should be good to identify
additions/amendments ASAP so as to provide as much time as possible for our
respective constituents to comment on them.
Warmest regards,

Olivier

--
Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD