ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-thickwhois-dt]

RE: [gnso-thickwhois-dt] Consensus-candidate charter draft

  • To: <Gnso-thickwhois-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-thickwhois-dt] Consensus-candidate charter draft
  • From: "Hoover, Carolyn" <CHoover@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 11:56:40 -0400

Based on Keith's document, I have proposed some clarification of the a
few of the bulleted items for readability.  I had no substantive changes
to the points that he has included.  I would suggest moving the section
on the consideration of other items directly under the primary points of
consideration and not at the end.  This is then followed by other
outside activities and groups that should be considered/consulted.

Regards,

Carolyn Hoover