ICANN ICANN Email List Archives


<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Tomorrow's call

  • To: Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Tomorrow's call
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 11:09:23 +0100


If I can join the earlier call at all, it will be late.
so apologies in advance.

Then again my contributions are in print on the wiki, so it really does not 
matter if i am there.

The only thing i ask is that we not accept missing next week's council meeting 
with a proposed charter as a given.  I also ask that we do not already give up 
the goal of trying to this PDP within something close to the 16 weeks decided 
by the council.  Lets try to do the work quickly, and if we cannot then fine we 
can ask for an extension.  Also please, lets not associate working quickly and 
efficiently with shoddiness.  

Finally, I think the deadline has a point.  I have been informed, perhaps it is 
not true, that this PDP is seen as gating DAGv4.  I hope that is not true, but 
if it is, it really gives this deadline a real purpose.


On 9 Feb 2010, at 02:13, Stéphane Van Gelder wrote:

> Hi all,
> I am unable to make tomorrow's call at the scheduled time of 18:00 UTC. Would 
> it be OK with the group to bring the call forward by just one hour, to 17:00 
> UTC? That would enable me to be on the call and would be much appreciated.
> Thanks,
> Stéphane

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy