ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Single Registrant issue

  • To: "'Stéphane Van Gelder'" <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Single Registrant issue
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 23:18:08 +0200

Stéphane:

> BTW, I thought that the idea of a sub-group on SR had been
> floated. Is that something that's still in the works?

It is still. Mikey and myself will discuss the details in the call we will
have tomorrow.
There are a few pending issues, and this is one of them.
Other issues include a deadline for new proposals, to be in phase with the
start of the evaluation group, so that the evaluation group will not have to
aim at a moving target. Of course, I would assume that proposals are
continuously being improved as the discussion will go on, but we have to set
a limit to the creation of brand new documents, that would force us
otherwise to restart from scratch.

Cheers,
Roberto