ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] the "it excludes some applicants" argument

  • To: <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] the "it excludes some applicants" argument
  • From: "Mike Rodenbaugh" <icann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 13:12:38 -0700

Alan, I disagree.  PDP '06 was specifically devoted to contractual
conditions.  The domain tasting PDP changed contractual conditions.  The
WHOIS PDP will eventually change contractual conditions.  My memory may be a
little hazy, but I thought this Vertical Integration group is a PDP Working
Group, or at least a "pre-PDP" working group.  Even those advocates of the
status quo have agreed at least that there should be more study in a
later/ongoing PDP.

Mike Rodenbaugh

RODENBAUGH LAW

tel/fax:  +1 (415) 738-8087