ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Re: "Rules" for proposal-summaries and Principles-summaries

  • To: Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Re: "Rules" for proposal-summaries and Principles-summaries
  • From: Richard Tindal <richardtindal@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 17:10:12 -0700

I think it needs a summary,  but I'm happy for the Staff to provide that,  or
for the co-chairs to do it in conjunction with the Staff.

I think its very important for report readers to understand the baseline
position in DAG4 ---  and I think many will not have that understanding without
a summary.

RT