ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] New version of the report-draft candidate -- now Version 5

  • To: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] New version of the report-draft candidate -- now Version 5
  • From: Carlton Samuels <carlton.samuels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 12:38:38 -0500

Thanks Alan.  You got to it just before me.

I do belive I'm a member of the WG but I'm not on the list.  While I did not
get a chance to vote in the last round, I am irrevocably for Free Trade and
would wish to always be noted as such.

Thanks much.
Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799
Strategy, Planning, Governance, Assessment & Turnaround