ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] ORP in less than 200 words

  • To: "'Mike O'Connor'" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'Michele Neylon :: Blacknight'" <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] ORP in less than 200 words
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 01:49:03 +0200

I agree with my fellow co-chair.
If the deadline would be a week in the future, I would have insisted to have
ORP in, adding whatever is needed to have it on par with other proposals.
However, the deadline for doing substantial changes is a couple of days
back, so I think it is fair to keep it for discussion in the next week for
inclusion in the final report.
Roberto