ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-wpm-dt]

[gnso-wpm-dt] RE: Slides for council meeting on Wednesday

  • To: "Ken Bour" <ken.bour@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-wpm-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-wpm-dt] RE: Slides for council meeting on Wednesday
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 18:10:39 -0400

This looks good to me but I do have one more suggestion.  If it can be
done easily, it would be helpful if some estimated target timeframes
were included on slide 7 so as to give Councilors some perspective when
the various actions would happen, something along the line of what I did
in the attached slide.

Chuck