ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-wpm-dt]

[gnso-wpm-dt] RE: Slides for council meeting on Wednesday

  • To: "'Gomes, Chuck'" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-wpm-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-wpm-dt] RE: Slides for council meeting on Wednesday
  • From: "Ken Bour" <ken.bour@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 20:03:54 -0400

Olga & Chuck:

This next version (KBv3) accommodates Chuck's most recent suggestion.

Also, I dropped Slide #2 (now hidden at the end) and added a new slide to
outline the ANNEX steps in more detail per Olga's request.   These are the
steps that would occur for the 1st prioritization effort that are also
listed in the timeline.

I don't understand, Olga, what you mean about the template and difficulty
reading the last line.   The slides appear perfectly on my computer.   This
time, I attached a version as a PDF in case we are experiencing difficulties
between platforms and/or SW versions.   Please let me know if it looks OK.

Ken