ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-wpm-dt]

[gnso-wpm-dt] RE: Slides for council meeting on Wednesday

  • To: "Ken Bour" <ken.bour@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-wpm-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-wpm-dt] RE: Slides for council meeting on Wednesday
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 20:26:25 -0400

This looks ready to go in my opinion.

Chuck

________________________________

        From: Ken Bour [mailto:ken.bour@xxxxxxxxxxx]
        Sent: Monday, April 19, 2010 8:04 PM
        To: Gomes, Chuck; gnso-wpm-dt@xxxxxxxxx
        Cc: 'Olga Cavalli'
        Subject: RE: Slides for council meeting on Wednesday

        Olga & Chuck:

        This next version (KBv3) accommodates Chuck's most recent
suggestion.

        Also, I dropped Slide #2 (now hidden at the end) and added a new
slide to outline the ANNEX steps in more detail per Olga's request.
These are the steps that would occur for the 1st prioritization effort
that are also listed in the timeline.

        I don't understand, Olga, what you mean about the template and
difficulty reading the last line.   The slides appear perfectly on my
computer.   This time, I attached a version as a PDF in case we are
experiencing difficulties between platforms and/or SW versions.   Please
let me know if it looks OK...

        Ken