ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[idn-discuss]

Re: [idn-discuss] LA 2007

  • To: "John C Klensin" <john+icann@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [idn-discuss] LA 2007
  • From: "Basanta shrestha" <basanta.shrestha@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 16:16:51 +0545

Dear John,
Thank you for correcting me immediately.I am sorry that I gave a bad
example.Of course, I don't want to register devanagari IDN with .JP. What I
should have written is I am looking for something like www.ààààà.com.
Its
devnagari charset ( used for Nepali in Nepal and Hindi in India). I was
looking for something like www.àààààà.com.

Ok I found it.  domainsite.com.

Regards,
Basanta Shrestha