ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

Re: [soac-mapo] Revised draft Charter Terms of Reference for your review

  • To: soac-mapo <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-mapo] Revised draft Charter Terms of Reference for your review
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 11:12:05 -0400

On 23 Aug 2010, at 18:31, Liz Gasster wrote:

> <Rec6 TOR updated as of 23 Aug 2300 UTC.doc>

I am personally mostly fine with tis version of the ToR.

While I understand and accept the idea of removing the word preliminary, it
does leave the ToR sort of dangling as to what happens after this report.  but
not stating what happens after this report, it makes it seem as if that is the
end of the story.

And it may be.

Perhaps adding something like the following, in addition to removing
preliminary, would help:

After submission of the report, the CWG will review what, if anything, remains
to be done on the defined tasks and will communicate that to the ALAC, GAC and
GNSO council.

(note i put the 3 in alphabetical order which is something i recommend for
elsewhere in the report)

a.