ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] First JAS WG call - follow-up

  • To: soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] First JAS WG call - follow-up
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 12:45:58 -0400

On 2 May 2010, at 12:28, Michele Neylon :: Blacknight wrote:

> I suspect that a lot of the companies offering registry services to new TLDs
> would be offering this form of consultancy as part of their gamut of services
> to new TLD applicants.

i am sure some do.

Some, however, may not even know about RSPs and their services and need
unbiased help to even get that far.

And some may be concerned that the advice they get from those RSPs might be
biased toward one particular solution and want second opinions from what I hope
is an unbiased perspective.

a.