ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Fwd: Communique: Open Letter from DCA to US Department of Commerce

  • To: "Eric Brunner-Williams" <ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Fwd: Communique: Open Letter from DCA to US Department of Commerce
  • From: "Anthony Harris" <harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 12:50:02 -0300

Eric,

I stay with my wording. It's intent is to avoid
further delays, simply that.

Avoiding further delays means the intended
beneficiaries of the achievements of this WG,
will be among those who will be able to present
an application. No application window, no
new applicants can apply, no assistance to
disenfranchised parties is then needed...

Tony

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Brunner-Williams" <ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>