ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] FW: Adobe Connect - Chat Transcript from Joint SO/AC WG - Jan 28 2011

  • To: Tijani BEN JEMAA <tijani.benjemaa@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] FW: Adobe Connect - Chat Transcript from Joint SO/AC WG - Jan 28 2011
  • From: Andrew Mack <amack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 23:28:23 -0500

I'd be happy as suggested to play a leading role in WT 5 on item I, and
would like to join the group with Avri working on looking for funding.

--
*
                                                       *

***Andrew A. Mack
**Principal
*AMGlobal Consulting

+1-202-642-6429  amack@xxxxxxxxxxxx
2001 Massachusetts Avenue, NW  First Floor
Washington, DC 20036
www.amglobal.com