ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Additional Criteria "Indigenous Peoples"

  • To: Eric Brunner-Williams <ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Additional Criteria "Indigenous Peoples"
  • From: Alain Berranger <alain.berranger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 13:43:53 -0400

Eric,

I think the ILO description is fine. In the end, if the implementation body
is an ICANN Foundation, it will have to define and refine its rules &
procedures. Indeed, JAS can be inspired, in completing its work, to provide
as much good advice in advance as possible...

Alain

--
Alain Berranger, B.Eng, MBA
Executive-in-residence, Schulich School of Business, www.schulich.yorku.ca