ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Discussion of Financial criteria and how to set them

  • To: Alain Berranger <alain.berranger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Discussion of Financial criteria and how to set them
  • From: Andrew Mack <amack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 17:23:14 -0400

Add my voice to support for Olivier's position and Alain's.

My only concern is one mentioned by Alan and others earlier -- that we focus
on improving the possibility for support for as many applicants as possible
(keeping up the pressure for various different kinds of support, including
pricing relief, in kind etc.) so that our process create as little
competition as possible between candidates that would qualify.

--
*
                                                       *

***Andrew A. Mack
**Principal
*AMGlobal Consulting

+1-202-642-6429  amack@xxxxxxxxxxxx
2001 Massachusetts Avenue, NW  First Floor
Washington, DC 20036
www.amglobal.com