ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Consistency - and Clarification - of Terminology for Final Report

  • To: SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Consistency - and Clarification - of Terminology for Final Report
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 17:38:37 -0400

+1  on Krista's answers.  Thanks for making it easy.

On the name of the Fund and Foundation, I suggest that giving it a name is part
of what the group the Board sets up to create it take that task.  In the
meantime we may want to give it a working name.  How about 'The ICANN Fund' as
a working name.

a.