ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Consistency - and Clarification - of Terminology for Final Report

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>, "SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Consistency - and Clarification - of Terminology for Final Report
  • From: Krista Papac <Krista.Papac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 07:46:20 +1000

'The ICANN Fund' -- I like it!

And like your suggestion of tasking the group the Board sets up with finding
the permanent name.

Krista Papac
Chief Strategy Officer
AusRegistry International
5267 Warner Avenue, Suite 176
Huntington Beach. California. United States. 92649
Ph:  +1 714 846 8780
Fax: +1 323 443 3573
Email: krista.papac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: www.ausregistry.com

- Follow AusRegistry International on Twitter: www.twitter.com/ausregistryint

The information contained in this communication is intended for the named
recipients only. It is subject to copyright and may contain legally privileged
and confidential information and if you are not an intended recipient you must
not use, copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have
received this communication in error, please delete all copies from your system
and notify us immediately.