ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] Still planning ahead for Luxembourg

  • To: Jean Armour Polly <mom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] Still planning ahead for Luxembourg
  • From: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 07:29:50 +0200

Jean Armour Polly ha scritto:
I like Plan A, myself. I'm probably going to buy tickets in the next few days.

FYI - I, Roberto, Annette and Denise had a conference call yesterday about setting up European At Large events. Our plan is to use Sunday 10th for a two-part meeting, let's say 2-3 hours to work out a startup plan for the European RALO, together with European ALSs, and another half day for a issue-based discussion on some issues that are appealing for civil society (likely candidates include privacy and Whois, new TLDs, IPR issues around the UDRP, and the WGIG report which will be released around that time). We would thus encourage people to fly in on Saturday afternoon and leave on Sunday evening.
--
vb. [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<-----
http://bertola.eu.org/ <- Prima o poi...