ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] Still planning ahead for Luxembourg

  • To: "Vittorio Bertola" <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] Still planning ahead for Luxembourg
  • From: "John R Levine" <johnl@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 28 Apr 2005 01:59:40 -0400

> FYI - I, Roberto, Annette and Denise had a conference call yesterday
> about setting up European At Large events. Our plan is to use Sunday
> 10th for a two-part meeting, ...

> released around that time). We would thus encourage people to fly in on
> Saturday afternoon

OK, we can arrive on Saturday the 9th.  Flights from North America tend to
arrive early in the morning, add a connection to Lux and we'll be there
around noon.

> and leave on Sunday evening.

Are there some events planned for the 15th, 16th, and 17th that I don't
know about?  Or is that for people headed to Geneva?

FYI, flights to North America all leave mid-afternoon, which means that we
have to leave Lux in the morning to make a connection to a larger airport
like FRA or PAR.

Regards,
John Levine, johnl@xxxxxxxx, Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for Dummies",
Information Superhighwayman wanna-be, http://iecc.com/johnl, Mayor