Return to newtlds Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: Merlin
Date/Time: Tue, July 4, 2000 at 4:13 AM GMT
Browser: Netscape Communicator V4.08 using Windows 98
Score: 5
Subject: Fair and Equal

Crash999 although you attempt to present your opposition to registrations civilly and without sounding as childish as most the fact is it is a weak argument. Since when do opportunities in the world carry a prerequisite of a certain amount of advertising. who should be the judge?
As I mentioned earlier I am a relative late comer to .web and there were some domains I would have desired which were not available, that is life. I put on my thinking cap and made other choices I can live with. The fact is the .web registry is there if one just decides to look for it they will find it. I think we would all agree that Yahoo is the largest, most utilized search engine, in that case here you go:

http://dir.yahoo.com/Computers_and_Internet/Internet/Domain_Registration/Top_Level_Internet_Domains/

Easy to find for all, add to that fact that for the last 4 years it has been there. I currently check the registry every so often and see new registrations every time from all over the world. Keep in mind that some of the registrants are from non English speaking countries which I think a fair assumption might even including Non English speaking registrants, they seemed to have found it. Let me ask you this if you found the registry a year ago or last week and registered a domain(s) you desired would you honestly be making such statements?

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy