Return to self-nomination Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: trickstar
Date/Time: Sat, June 17, 2000 at 7:02 PM GMT
Browser: Opera V3.62 using Windows 95
Score: 5
Subject: What kinda people will get > 10%?

Your right on that, trap.
If it isn't clear what/whom we as the members want to become board director, noone will ever get 10%, as it seems to me. That's why I'm fond of the idea to create own nominating groups of members with same interests in different countries.
If everyone tries to search for the best candidate for a nominee on his own, then we won't reach 10% in the two main countries, the us and germany. Maybe we should soon start a discussion what _we_ do think a board director must be like, and do not ask the already existing authorities - because if we always ask which way we'll have to go, then we'll never go our own way...

Noone tells us what a politician must be like, so why ask here?
But it would be good if the membership was better informed about his duties and his privileges, so that one can better decide if oneself or someone around is fitting for such a position or not.

As it's for me, I'm always willing to learn and to discuss the way it goes, but maybe it makes more sense for a board director if he doesn't learns new things, but represents his point of view, never changing sides.

Just some thoughts....

Sorry for my bad english

Andreas

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy