Return to tldreport Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: jarvis
Date/Time: Sat, November 11, 2000 at 5:28 AM GMT
Browser: Netscape Communicator V4.75 using Windows 98
Score: 5
Subject: have you even read the ICANN report?

I think ICANN pretty clearly spells out where they don't agree with your financials. I'm not a CPA but I can read and ICANN has explained everything (not just with your application, but the others as well).

Somehow I get the feeling that nothing will satisfy you unless it goes your way. I don't see you imploring IOD supporters who make unfounded claims IN FAVOR of your company to back their claims up. I wonder why.

It's becomming quite obvious that you can't accept anything if it doesn't agree with you. First it's the courts. Now it's ICANN.

(Sidenote: You mention that the courts erred. Really? The USPTO guidelines clearly state that a TLD can't be trademarked. What's there to err on? It's all clearly written for you if you'd look (just as the ICANN report is). Funny how your incredible new site design keeps the "TM" after .web in spite of this fact. Why is that? I guess the law means nothing to you and your company if it doesn't support your claims.)

>I'm an astronaut, and the moon should be dismantled.<

Don't dismantle it. Claim a trademark on it and sell land on it. You've already got experience there.

Couldn't resist that one.

Goodnight.

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy